3/2/10

TRends


Look at what's "trending now" on yahoo
who can i punch in the face for this
I'm gonna punch Alex in the face for this
I hate him
I hate yahoo



I'm scared.
I haven't written a poem that I feel passionate about
in like 12 days.
don't know what the fuck
is happening
I feel stupid and
whatever other stuff too

dear devil,
i'll sell you my soul to write better poetry
(can I write poetry without a soul?)
god wouldn't give it to me, never gave me a deal
and i believe in both of them
fuckers
and I believe in deals
I believe in karma
my obsession is in
calling my mother
and then meeting some hot girls
calling my father
and then receiving a letter of acceptance from caketrain or something
calling my grandmother
and then gaining telekinetic powers
There is balance there is order
so says jesus
he is crucified on my brain tremors
he is at war with nicotine .08 percent etc
they don't know how to be at peace
but I don't want to believe in these things
I would like to believe in myself instead

Matthew Rohrer says:
I'm going to sit here until I feel my soul

0 comments :