3/12/09

first thoughts 1


i feel that by having a blog I am saying that i have something important to say.  which is true, i do feel like i have something important to say.   but no one cares if i myself say that "i have something important to say!"


Now if someone else said, "hey, this guy thad, he has something important to say, you should listen to him".  well, then I would hold more gravity.  more legitimacy.  will i reach that point?  and do i want that responsibility?


I remember in 10th grade, one of my friends told another friend that he liked the advice i gave him about girls.  that made me feel good.  and prideful.

1 comments :

  1. Morgan said...

    you're right.
    it's all similar.
    we should do a study of blogs' first entries. i bet a lot of them say the same kinds of things and question the existence of their own blogs.