6/15/13

comatose stigma

the blinds stick still by the window, and I am all about them
in my room, dead, dog, laughing at commas, lit trend heroes, 2 second gifs, memes,
thinking alternatively about maxim's hot 100 women,
and behinds, fine, fine, yoga booty...
curve, hip center, sway inward like record revolution, music melts at the center,
distracted by bladder. pee in the dark.
taco meat smell faint through the kitchen back to my desk.
back stretch and again crumpled in the chair. 
fart cushion, flattened cotton, the 2 dimensional qualities of
distraction.
your mom...
that's what she said...
the gap is bliss...and holes are everywhere....
I'm only walking so that I can fall accidentally.
something about the way of the body...pleasure IS the time killer,
and I'm encased in glass, a glass man,
forgetful, wistful, meaning less and less when night deepens and turns...
everything has bellowed out their bottoms, and emptied out to reform what they truly are...
which is...
...