4/14/10

BLONDIE

my head is turning into a bush
I lost my beanie for a week and it was the worst week of life thus far
Someone asked me if I have a blog and I felt stupid
my lucky boxers are now my unlucky boxers
I am INFJ and ENJF
(My level of outwardness/inwardness depends on the friends I am with/not with)
so many earthquakes
My perception of you is marked by your simplest actions (I feel like you are evil now)
I listened to GRizzly Bear's "Knife" 43 times today
I met Michael McClure, he taught me some poetry stuff
I saw Animal Collective, Avey Tare waved at me, I felt a bond
Saw Tao Lin and the sun was out that day I laughed a lot
picked up pink pillars from the yard, 35% of my room is now pale pink
my mother knows how to google now
I watched Little Miss Sunshine for maybe the 20th time
I am losing my vocabulary
I want something new
I wish I had the drive to become an astrophysicist
there are genuine people out there somewhere, I don't know many of them
if you ever come to my room
do not take a breath
because I was cremated in this air
that head is like a bush

0 comments :