1/5/10

oh, how each lamp adds light to light!

I'm tiring of this room.
i'm stuffing bad emotions in that lamp in the corner
i move it, that shade reminds me of
when i lost my mind
[my tears separated from my mind
my body convulsed, hurling chunks of my mind
my mind my mind was supine
it suspended itself, left my body
in cornflowers marred in ivory
i saw wavered,
i laughed
i cried
my mind
set me loose]


gracious lamp field hide me
the hipsters have all run away
they paint you, and your scarlet hues
fleeing vagabond avant garde
decadence burning burning burning their heels
to the mountains! if you have your beards about you
relevance is genetic,

you and me we are apart
and i am a part
you, the subterranean alien
to the light, to the...
what path? where is the path?

I will take the dimly glowing blue light
fluorescent, subtle sanity lacking sanity


my last lamp:
sideways upon the wall,
you are my dearest
and most feared enemy
you wait like a wolf upon my dreams
and no man has ever seen you
and no man ever will

Good night, ladies, good night, sweet ladies, good night, good night.

the lights the lights will not lead me on my way
fiction, grab hold friction
faction misleading, fiction
truth: i am falling much farther into a den of lions
got on a pair of lucky boxers i think will do the trick

oh how each lamp adds light to light