4/22/09

took notes in class today 4/22

notes in your robot
please tell me your story because it is so interesting.  Oh good, I didn't even have to ask
Body
Jesus in your wires
Singularity
Win Awards!
you destroyed that piece with your voice


we reflected in class today about a "meet the author" deal we went to the other day.  Fiction author Alice Marshall.  I turned in my reflection about how she was boring, and if this is what a degree in creative writing will earn me, then "fuck that".  ACtually, this is what my friend Kyle wrote down on his paper.  I agreed with him.  the professor and some of the students went on throughout the class period talking about her and the various profound things that she said.  Don't know why I have to "not like" so many supposed great authors.  I must be a "bad ass".

0 comments :