5/4/11

Nowhere to go

If I could categorize the young city life today with a few words of priority, it would be with "sweet nothings".

Is this obvious?
Has there been a group of these people in every generation, simply fluctuating over the years in influence over history? Is our generation the strongest, the weakest, or none of the sort?

If I could use a song, it would be "You Never Give Me Your Money" by the Beatles. An age killing song.
If I could use another song, it would be "O Sweet Nothin" by the Velvet Underground.

Will we take these magic feelings of nowhere to go, and use it to better the men and women standing next to us?

Perhaps these are just my ideals. But I think generalizations of contemporary life are always based on ideals. and Ideals on ideas. Ideas the foundation of change, of ideals becoming reality.

today, I feel as contemplative as a giant, as intangible as the wind.