4/11/11

A playlist about BABY.

I spent most of the day making this and then listening to it. odd satisfaction in it. I feel equally as fulfilled creating a poem as I do a playlist like this. They move me. the light and heavy moods of love and want. Oh I want you so bad it's driving me mad driving me mad//
I can't imagine anyone not being torn even a little by ray's voice.

Bad Boy - The Jive Bombers
My Baby! - Ray Charles
You and Me - Penny & the Quarters
Mama Don't Like My Man - Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings
Baby It's You - the Beatles
After Laughter Comes Tears - Wendy Rene
Cherry - The Jive Bombers
I Cried a Tear - Penny & the Quarters
I Want My Baby Back - David Bowie
La Vie En Rose - Edith Piaf
You Are Giving Me Some Other Love - Penny & the Quarters
Be My Baby - The Ronettes
Comeback Baby - Ray Charles

Be my baby!!! who is your baby? whose baby? whooose? These songs belong with a lover. Your lover. Or deep inside your chest. open your chest. fuck the decemberists. fuck the ________. be a real person, not as you KNOW how, but as you once were, when you were born, when you were a baby. be mine. i want you. saxophoneeeeEEEE!!!

0 comments :