12/18/10

Self: keep track of these text messages

I don't wanna fight a war with doo doo on my face - adam
I am STIMULANT GAWD! - rahel
Fuck a horse with a 2 by 4 - kyle
God, cartel was such a great fucking band - danyo
Gareth lim is such a little dick - chase
Tiny dresses pink violet black why do fat girls insist - kelli
thanks, that's good to know. its defunct now, and i'm broke, so i guess it doesn't matter one way or the other. but blunt later this week - logan
we probably both pot a s on our paper - robin
moses is being really standoffish to his new sis. decided to go upstairs this morning away from her - mother
wait? .e tooooo!!! - rahel
when are we gonna do mushrooms - ashley
Johannesbourough fuckin' A - chase
sorry for messing up - cambray
Who wants to go grocery shopping with me? - logan
Thad you will fail class when we have it tomorrow morning because it is our last class
Will you listen to I'm so tired for me? - kyle
Tommy is drunk and crying while chopping onions. he keeps saying "fuck you, onions. fuck you. the more I hurt you the more I hurt". he doesn't know I'm home. - rahel
dede...super cool or super bitch? Or super cool bitch? Or super bitchin and cool? Or cool and super bitch? Or super cool and/or bitch? - chase
No way! Hero! - robin
Son of a bitch bastard - adam
Gaineet iced indiffi illesyog monie.fi glumma gee.b.b.nonmo.b.charlie ? - ben

0 comments :