6/4/10

blgbl

a girl jumped from the 2nd floor of pigott today
"I'm gonna do it!" she probably said, over and over, for 30 minutes.
and when she finally did it, she sprained her ankle or something.
"Go big or go home!" someone wanted to yell
but then thought, "nah, you can't joke about this shit
out in public, and in front of all these police."
"The stress!" she probably thought, "It's too much!"
of course, she couldn't have thought it was a suicide attempt,
being one measly floor up.
maybe this was simply her "stress relief activity",
similar to the "dog stress relief" party that they always have during finals week
all that stress was in her foot,
and she totally said, "fuck you, stress"
good for her
good for her
fuck work before it fucks you.
she's smarter than anyone I know.
(is she "hot"?
is she single?)
also, it was a nice distraction
for everyone else.
"we're all in the same boat" the girl probably thought,
"so I'll give of myself to these people."
we can all learn a thing or two
from my future wife, faux-suicide girl,
the sexiest, most giving woman to fall on the planet

4 comments :

  1. b said...

    i remember all of the stupid stress-relief activities on campus during finals.

    "come pet this dog!"

    "come play uno and eat chips ahoy!"

    so weird.

    i would rather jump from the second story than pet a dog in the dorm too.

  2. mad said...

    brittany, you don't like dogs?

    we need to have a talk

    what if you could pet a dog and jump from the second story at the same time?

  3. jordan said...

    Cases like this are an exception, but generally I learn far more from dogs than any human being.

  4. b said...

    i don't like dogs because they terrify me.
    and they are always trying to bite me and bark at me (loudly) and jump on me and it's really just terrifying to me.
    i think they sense my fear (and maybe the cat hair on my clothes) which makes everything worse.