5/17/09

ACID ZEN

acid recently, to make my mind scream.
zen recently, because my mind will not shut up.


The possibilities are endless
I came into this world thinking
that this was it, popping out
of toasters, baking from the
ovens. Someone will return.
But, no, I could be anywhere,
I was wrong. And now the
Serotonin! Much too much.
And the real stuff is mocked,
so it will leave me
all at once.
And the possibilities are endless,
and everything has gone to shit.
I have nothing to say about this
Serotonin all weepy, everything
everything is leaving me at once.
Now,
Now,
Now.
Now!
my soul coming up through my chest!

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    i like your stories


    we should write a novel together

    i have add so i can only work 15 minutes at a time

    i will just choose names for characters

    and you fill in the blanks

    ' damn' what a gr8 idea

    andy

  2. mad said...

    i would do that with you. i am slightly ocd. maybe add and ocd would compliment each other well.